The Blueprint of Our Commitment
The management of Rajendra Mechanical Private Limited is committed to provide customer with quality service with stringent compliance to the predetermined quality plan as per requirement of product or service and by maintaining record of that at every time for each and every activity.
We are determined and dedicated to deliver value added service to the customer through innovation/modification and interaction.
We are focused for a continual improvement through reviewing management objective as well as updating the technological improvements and changing needs of business by adequate implementation and training to people.
OHSAS and EMS Policy
Occupational Health and Safety Assessment & Environment Management System
The Strategic Business Group of RMPL is committed to protect the environment and to provide a safe, healthy work plan for employees.
RMPL is committed to provide service to the customer and all interested parties ensuring total environmental protection and maintaining safe working condition through continual improvement, Management at all levels as a team should protect ,monitor and measure all safety and environment norms and statuary and legal requirement essential against occupational ,health, safety and environment related to the activity.
Any deviation noticed will be analyzed and necessary corrective action and preventive action are taken for immediate elimination and to prevent repetition of same nature of occurrence in future.
Environment, Health & Safety (EHS) Policy
Crafting a Safer Workplace
The strategic business group of RMPL is committed to
- Conserve the environment and to provide a healthy, safe and cordial workplace to employees.
- Minimize environment impacts.
- Ensure an accident free workplace and safe guard each life.
- Incorporating the EHS parameter in all business process.
- Achieving zero incidents at workplace and in office.
- Compliances to applicable statutory and other requirement.
- Identifying hazards and risk assessment at work places, office and Applying necessary controlling measures, Developing a positive EHS culture among employees through training and awareness campaign.
- Achieving continual improvement by integrating EHS procedure into every process and through periodic auditing of EHS management system.